Monday, February 6, 2012

Lil Wayne - A Milli (Fat Boy Remix)

Lil Wayne - A Milli (Fat Boy Remix) Video Clips. Duration : 3.65 Mins.


(LYRICS) Lil Wayne - A Milli (Fat Boy Remix) Intro Ya dig, big mac I'm on it verse 1: A millionaire, I'm a micky d's dollar menuaire, tougher than Ethiopian pears My criteria is to eat anything with hair I'm a venereal disease, I eat crabs on the beach Wit a pencil and leaks all juice to my belly makes a line But I eat cus I don't got time Cus my seconds minutes hours go to the all mighty dollar And the all mighty power of that quarter pp pounder Sister brother son daughter father mother fuck a copper Got the maccorroni dancing on the bridge noodles droppin Tell a diet ha ha ha u cant catch him you cant stop him I go buy some oodles noodles you cant beat him then you block em You spilled my drink and then you mop em I so fat my stomach drop em U pop em cus I love me some oval red and backer Can I have a sucker I'm ill Verse 2: A million here a million there Double cheese burgers everywhere Diet coke in my dairy air I'm cooking my dinner here, like look at my ham gleaming Hoping Atkins see me like look at that bastard Jimmie Ate a kid, he ate a dog, he's a very big problem OK u full but what's full to a hunger, Nothing nothing u aint eatin nothing On some real full shit call u paris Hilton Call me what u want trick Can I get a biscuit Never eat it triscuit Damn I hate a diet Don't u hate a diet Yea I tried a diet It aint work no mo I changed my name to Liquid Yea nigga I'm liquid So when I ask for a drink when I eat don't be surprised trick It aint trickin if u got it U ...

Keywords: Lil, Wayne, Milli, (Fat, Boy, Remix), the, carter, big, liquid

No comments:

Post a Comment