Monday, February 20, 2012

mum Son Wedding Song - I'll always Be Your mum

I'll always Be Your Mother is a new mother and son wedding song written in 2006 and just released to the collective in May of 2007. This mother and son wedding song is very special to me because I wrote the lyrics for it for my son's wedding in June 2006. The lyrics come from my heart to my son on his wedding day with his new bride and their future together.

I want to let my son know that I will always be there for him. Either he needs a shoulder to cry on or just someone to talk to. I tell my son of my wishes for him and his new bride on their wedding day and their future together when they have kids of their own. I know God will watch over them from heaven up about and guide them through their life together. Since writing and releasing this song my son has also made me a grandmother of a special wee girl that I love so much.

Mother To Daughter Poems

I'll always Be Your Mother

mum Son Wedding Song - I'll always Be Your mum

This is a special day when two are joined as one

I love my new daughter, I'll always love you son

Care for each other, be truthful till the end

Follow what's in your heart, may you always stay best friends

Chorus: It's the start of your new life as husband and wife

Hope good days outshine the bad, may laughter brighten the sad

Know I'm here for you, to help or just talk to

Believe in each other, I'll always Be Your Mother

The day will be here soon, when you'll have kids to love

God will watch over you from heaven up above

Pray for patience and wisdom to give your kids your best

You'll teach them right from wrong, they'll bring you happiness

Repeat Chorus

Bridge: I'll always be your mother it completes my life

My tears are filled with love for you and your new wife

You are a caring son I'll forever be proud of

Cherish your new bride we can always share you love

Chorus: I's the start of your new life, Believe in each other, I'll always be your mother

mum Son Wedding Song - I'll always Be Your mumHow I Met Your Mother - Best of Jason Segel (Marshall) Outtakes S 1-5 Video Clips. Duration : 5.90 Mins.


i love this guy :D all content belongs to CBS

Tags: outtakes, best, of, jason, segel, marshall, erikson, how, met, your, mother, season, bloopers, funny, laughing, sitcom, comedy, barney, stinson, ted, mosby, robin, scherbatsky, lilly, aldrin, josh, radnor, cobie, smulders, neil, patrick, harris, alyson, hannigan

No comments:

Post a Comment